Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fabulous, Freddy Beach Pfaff Club

I'm so exited to be part of this project. As you probably know, "I love to sew". That is only part of the sentence. The rest of the sentence is that, "I love to sew on my Pfaff". I've been sewing on Pfaff's for over 10 years now and for the type of sewing that I do, it's perfect. I actually have 2 Pfaff's. One that stays at home, and I do 80% of my sewing on that, and then I have an older Pfaff that I use when I go out to workshops. The great thing is that the bobbins, and all the presser feet are interchangeable.

Well, in 2 weeks, I'm hosting a new Pfaff club here in Fredericton. We will meet at the local sewing shop, Sewing World. This is an avenue for Pfaff owners to learn how to do techniques and fun stuff on their Pfaff's. Each time we meet we will do a little project and hopefully learn something in the process.

Since I am the hostess, I will be keeping a list of all known Pfaffies (as we are known to each other) and organizing the sessions.
So, if you are in the Fredericton area and would like to be part of the Pfaff Club, just let me know.






No comments: